The Prolimit PF2 free zip ecological wetsuit for men is the most sustainable wetsuit ever made.
This wetsuit is one of the few FSC approved wetsuits, which means it is an environmentally appropriate product but is still made with the best technology available. This wetsuit is made to keep you warm, with its 6mm neoprene you can be sure that even in winter, you won’t get cold. This year the wetsuit is also available in a 4mm edition.
- Yulex plant based neoprene
- Dop dyed yarns, saving water in the dyeing process by coloring the yarn
- Outer lining made out 88% recycled polyester of PET recycled bottles (45 bottles needed for 1 wetsuit)
- Inner plush lining is made out of recycled polyester and replaces zodiac lining
- Laminated with non-solvent aqua based glue
- Glued with non-solvent water based glue
- Removes 99% of the impurities and avoids latex allergies
- Saves 2.698 Co2 Kg per wetsuit
- FSC approved