Foilite - M6 Titanium Hydrofoil Hardware Set - 4 Track Nuts and 4 M6 Screws
These are Replacement M6 Titanuim Track Nuts and M6 Mounting Screws for use on any hydrofoil that uses the M6 T-nut including Naish, and others.
Titanium is highly valued for its high tensile strength, as well as its light weight, corrosion resistance, and ability to withstand extreme temperatures. It's as strong as steel but 45% lighter giving it a greater Strength to Weight Ratio.
Titanium is the best material to resist the corrosion performance of seawater at room temperature, and it has excellent corrosion resistance even in polluted seawater and hot seawater. The unparalleled performance of titanium in marine settings has led engineers to refer to it as “ocean metal”. While other metals such as steel, copper, and brass are prone to pitting, crevice corrosion, and microbiologically influenced corrosion, titanium is unique in its resistance to the corroding effects of saltwater and the marine atmospheric environment.
- 4 Titanium M6 Track Nuts
- 4 Titanium M6 Screws with Torx Head
- Precision CNC Machined to exacting tolerances for a precise finish
- Highly corrosion resistant for a long life
- As Strong as steel and 45% lighter
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of all known metal
- Torx Head for high resistance to slip or cam-out