Roll over image to zoom in
Self adhesive Dacron patches are fast and easy to apply.
- Wash the damaged area with light alcohol.
- Cut the patch with rounded corners to prevent it lifting and allowing at least 2cm border to clear around the damage area.
- Easiest to apply the patch on flat and smooth surface.
- Remove an edge of the backing paper and start to apply patch while pulling the backing paper away and smoothing out the patch at the same time.
- If any creases,folds or bubbles occur, pull the patch back and reapply.
- Apply a patch to both sides of the damage.