Built for ‘real world’ conditions the all new Mako excels where all other conventional twin tips fail. Short-fetch chop, rolling ocean waves, inside shore breaks, the Mako smoothly traverses it all and delights in setting the rail hard for a high G force carve to reverse direction for another tack.
What’s the secret? The deepest rail-to-rail concave of any twin tip ever produced combined with rounded tips, down-turned rails and a perfectly tuned rocker line. The Mako delivers a powerful fluid carving experience and a dependable rail for stratospheric boosting.
• Rail-to-Rail concave construction.
• Wood Core Construction! More durability with faster flex response.
• Duraclear top and bottom for extreme durability
• Tapered ABS rails to take the hits
• Massive 18mm Rail-to-Rail Concave to smooth out chop and deliver hard carving performance.
• Rugged snowboard style construction
• Contoured 3D EVA foot pads and new adjustable straps.