Minimalist crossover low volume foil board.
Ideal with fins when riding without a foil.
Built in a bombproof twintip wood core construction.
If you’re looking for a minimalist crossover solution, the Foil Skate offers a twintip style construction in a foil board shape. Sitting closer to the water compared to higher volume boards, makes it easier to get going if you’re used to riding twintips. The stiff wood core provides an incredibly stable ride and is extremely durable. This includes low drag foil inserts, and optional fin connections, giving you the choice of traditional skate style directional riding, when your foil isn’t connected.
- Closed bottom M6 foil mounts – single side.
- Durable cast PU side walls.
- Low-drag foil specific upwind outline.
- 2x AK GFN 100mm Mutant Fins
- 2x AK GFN 85mm Mutant Fins
- 2x Airush footstraps